On my little clear shelf by my computer, specifically for my DBZ action figures, I am having a dance ball. The couples dancing are; Nappa and Jeice, Radditzu and Vejiita, Mirai Trunks and Gokuh and Majin Vejiita and Angel Gokuh.
On top of my computer monitor SSJ Vejiita is happily semi with SSJ Gokuh. I like putting my SSJ monk-monks in all kinds of positions.
Hentai Institute Banner?
I guess Talon is referring to the "Imbracing Incest in 2001" banner. Well, that particular banner was made with dj scans and while it IS attractive I wish Mi'mo would have used some of her killer artwork instead. I do like how the Institute uses dj scans for some of their stuff (and they DO use some of the most delicious images!) but since both Mi'mo and Angelus are such great artists it really does surprise me.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*